The FYTE internet site at www.fyte.sg is edited by MORGAN PHILIPS Singapore PTE LTD at the address 61 Robinson Road #16-02 Robinson Centre - Singapore 068893
You can contact FYTE by telephone to (+65) 6221 3118 or by mail at the following address : email@example.com
The legal representative of the company is Jerôme Remeur
The publication director is Jérôme Remeur
NETLINE SA, 1 rue de Bitbourg, L-1023 Luxembourg. Tel : +352 43 65 65 1 is responsible for the hosting the site
The FYTE site and the whole of its contents (text, fixed or moving images, databases, programmes, etc) are the exclusive property of FYTE. The FYTE site is protected by copyright.
FYTE authorises the personal and private viewing of the site. This authorisation includes only the viewing of digital information on a browser on your computer. Hyperlinks to the site are authorised to the homepage (http://www.fyte.sg) only.
Any other use not expressly permitted here is not allowed and requires the express written consent of FYTE. In particular, but not exclusively, you are not permitted to reproduce the trademarks and logos, to create hyperlinks to any page except the homepage, or to use or extract all or any part of the databases used by the FYTE site.
All IP elements such as trademarks, trade names and logos are the property of FYTE or one of the companies belonging to the MORGAN PHILIPS group.
Your personal details may be collected by FYTE during your use of the site www.fyte.sg through cookies.
Cookies are files installed on the computer or portable terminal of internet users during their use of compatible websites.
If your browser is set up to accept cookies, FYTE may install some on your computer or portable terminal.
Cookies used by FYTE are the following ones:
- Cookies called __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, _ga, _gat
and created by Google Analytics : those cookies allow FYTE to know the browsing history of the users visiting its website (pages visited, time spent on each page, etc.) in order to improve that browsing. The data collected are global so no individual information is recorded.
- Cookie CNIL : this cookie prevents the FYTE website from displaying the CNIL website banner (concerning cookies) again during successive connections to the site by same Internet user.
- Cookie language : this cookie records the linguistic preferences of the user.
- Cookie laravel_session : this cookie allows users to access to their account and to keep their session opened during the browsing of the site.
FYTE can access the cookies installed on your computer or your portable terminal for a period not exceeding 13 months after the day you have accepted that FYTE installs those cookies.
Browsers can be configured to:
- either accept all cookies,
- or warn you when a cookie is emitted so you can either accept or refuse its registration.
To configure your browser :
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the button Alt
- 3. Click Tools on the menu at the top of your browser and select Internet Options
- 4. Select the “Privacy panel”
- 5. In drop-down menu at the right Conservation rules, click on custom settings for history
- 6. Uncheck mark Accept Cookies
- 7. Click on OK to save your preferences.
Internet Explorer :
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. Click the Tools button, and select Internet Options.
- 3. Select the Privacy tab
- 4. Under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies
- 5. Click on OK to save your preferences.
Google Chrome :
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. Click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu
- 3. Select Settings
- 4. Click Show advanced settings
- 5. In the Privacy section, click Content settings and Block sites from setting any data.
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy
- 3. In the Block cookies section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.