1. Provide dedicated financial support to the GMs for the Agents and Singapore Domestic markets.
2. Act as custodian for pricing update in the system in relation to the Agents and Singapore Domestic business.
3. Act as the Financial Planning & Analysis role for APAC business to provide support for budgeting, forecasts and actual analysis. Responsibilities encompass coordination and consolidation of management reporting for the APAC region.
4. Assist on the financial presentations/reviews for the different meetings (global or regional level).
5. Actively engage with the various stakeholders in identifying any risks and opportunities to improve the financial performance.
6. Understand key drivers and work out action plans to improve financial processes.
7. Work on any ad-hoc analysis required .
1. Degree level in business related qualification
2. Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Good knowledge of JDE and HFM is a plus.
3. Minimum 6-8 years related experience
4. Good communication skills (verbal & written)
5. Team player with interpersonal skills
6. Accurate, systematic and methodical